Friday, September 2, 2022

It's Starting to Feel Like Summer

It has been a very wet spring and there's no sign of the rain being done any time soon, but we're sure anxious and we're soaking up every beautiful May day we get.

We found this little guy trying to make he way across Jefferson Hwy.  He was stuck on the double yellow line in the middle of the road and didn't know which way to turn.  Luckily we had just bought flower pots at Costco so Sadie and I rescued him :)


And then released him in the refuge the next day.

I was so excited to see my Peony bloom!


I couldn't resist buying these at Costco though they barely fit in my cart.  I'm always so excited for Spring flowers.


Just after Mother's Day we went out to the nursery so I could add flowers to my boxes.



This is my new favorite spot.  Brandon finished the upstairs balcony last Fall but we didn't get a chance to use it before the rain.  So this Spring it was top of my list to buy furniture and get flowers in my boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...