Sunday, July 2, 2023

Troyer Addition - Week 17

 June 24, 2023

Week 17: Floor Joists

SATURDAY

The weather is definitely warming up so we started early, me cutting the joists and Brandon laying out.  Ashley came around 9 and Robert an hour or so later and we pumped out almost the entire floor plus half of the blocking.  We could have never gotten that done without help so although we were beat at the end of the day, we were also super thankful!




I pulled Wyatt's old farm set down and the kids spent the afternoon "chopping" grass.  Carter is a farmer through and through.


The remainder of the week was filled with VBS and baseball.  I didn't really get pictures of VBS but ALL the kids were involved which was kind of amazing.  I didn't know if the twins would go so I didn't volunteer but Sadie and Wyatt were leaders and the twins LOVED it!  They had the sweetest leader Emmaline and asked if they could come back every day.  I, no surprise, didn't get a lot of the cleaning I intended to do done, but I did get some shopping done and it was a really nice change of pace.
The girls seemed a bit lost most of the time but they were so excited to get on stage for their "concert."

Swimming gear I found on one of my outings.
I couldn't help myself. :)



Evie also enjoyed going to Athletic Edge with Grammy for her Grammy Day this week.


And Kendra and Andy welcomed sweet Ellie-Jo to the family on Tuesday.  Can't wait to meet this precious little one and neither can her siblings.  I was over at Grammys and they were so sweet and excited to tell me all about her.  Hadley just carried Grammy's phone around with a picture of her saying "hold her, hold her."  Melt your heart I tell you.  The welcoming of a new addition to the family is seriously the BEST!

Grammy's 1st Grandchild Sadie and 16th Grandchild Ellie-Jo.
What a family we've been blessed with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...