Monday, January 30, 2023

Monkeys

Uncle Robert and I took these 3 monkeys up to Winco.  Just needed a couple of things but got a small taste of what it would be like to have triplets.  I'm not certain I'd survive.  They really were pretty good but the reminders to sit down were on repeat even more than usual and 3 in the bathroom was quite an adventure.
Aubrey, Harper, and Maddie

Daddy makes a delicious egg sandwich!
MADDIE



AUBREY

They're Wild Things
Maddie

I don't even know???
It's a hand print on the left and a kiss mark on the right.

And then leave it to Cooper to balance the crazy scales.  I was glad I looked through his work a little extra carefully this day so as not to miss this really great reflection!
"The author I think was trying to teach the reader not to be lazy or selfish and that family is more important then money or video games and stuff like that.  And reading this book made family feel important even if you have bad parents or annoying siblings, and I thought how lucky I am to have neither of those things.  It made me think of Joe from the story.  He didn't have a lot and I don't know what that feels like because I have a lot.  I think Babe and Me was a great story."

Well done Cooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...