Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Fall 2022

We're still enjoying Uncle Roberts animals every chance we get.  Roxy had a littler of Puppies in September.


We worked hard to haul, split, and stack as much firewood as we could this year.  We stacked the fir tree that we had cut down at our place this September, we also took 3 loads from Ashely's place, and the oldest 3 took a trip out to to Estacada to get a load from a friend of Brandon's from work.  





It was finally time to potty train the twins....
I've been dreading even attempting this with so much going on and the amount of time we are spending in the car.  I just didn't see how this could possibly go well but they are 3 and a half so that was definitely to our advantage.  I planned to wait until after volleyball but about a week before the season ended they informed me that they were big girls so we gave it a try.  Aubrey had it pretty quick with very few accidents.  Maddie had a couple of accidents that first day and then wanted her pull ups back.  I figured it was probably easier to train them one at a time so I didn't fight it and just focused on Aubrey for about a month until Maddie decided she wanted to try again and then it was the same for her. 
Yay!!!!!  I can barely believe I may have changed my last poopy diaper as a parent.


Hazel loves her frogs.

We loved celebrated Danny's 70th Birthday with him!



They're WILD things I tell you!


ALSO INFURIATING!!!
They honestly give me a run for my money MOST days.  I'm not sure how this is possible but she was able to completely undress while screaming at me on our way to school on this particular day.  Ask me why???  I can't remember!  One day it's because I didn't bring "All her things" in the car, the next it's because she didn't get to sit by the sibling of her choice, and the next its simply because someone dared to look at her wrong.  Impressive and maddening!!!

And back to cuteness because it really does all somehow seem to balance out in the end.
Aubrey

Maddie

Fall really is pretty spectacular here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...