Friday, June 17, 2022

It Finally Hit

It's been a year and a half since the start of all the "COVID" craziness and it finally hit our family.  A few days after Evie's birthday we started dropping like flies.  By we I mean all my siblings.  So I'm guessing maybe we started it as the kids have had colds but I suppose we'll never know for sure.  Anyway, the Kaufman house definitely had it which messed up Autumns birthday so we did a little drive-by celebration to surprise her.





Ryan and Katie also had it so we pitched in where we could watching kids so they could rest.


And by Thanksgiving while most were on the mend people were still recovering so we had a very small celebration with just Robert, Caleb, Grammy, and Carter.  Such strange times.

And then lo and behold when we thought we were done I got it.
Like a pregnancy test except less fun.
Luckily my symptoms were mild.  I felt a little under the weather for a couple days and lost my sense of smell, which made diaper changing interesting as I had to rely on kids or just constantly checking to know when the girls needed changing, but other than that it past quickly and now we can say pretty much all 25 of us have had it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...