Monday, August 17, 2026

Happy Birthday Wyatt

 Wyatt's 15th Birthday!


His gift from his sister was a a sign that says "I'm Stupid."  I don't know what to do with these too.  They drive each other crazy and wouldn't know what to do without each other.  They've got each other's back though they often have an interesting way of showing it.  I think that just comes with being 15 months apart.


Hard to believe our little squirt is 15 though he's definitely tall enough to be 15.  It feels like every time I blink he's grown more and I don't know what to make of it.  In so many ways he still feels like a silly kid irritating his siblings and needing reminders to take a shower, but then he's also feeling more and more grown up.  He stronger than me and taller than me and as of recently he has his driving permit.  I can't wait to see what Wyatt is going to do in the next few years.  There is so much potential in this kid.  His heart is larger than life, he has lots of ideas, and we believe God is growing him into the kind of man this world needs.

Love you Wyatt!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Wyatt

 Wyatt's 15th Birthday! His gift from his sister was a a sign that says "I'm Stupid."  I don't know what to do with th...