Friday, November 10, 2023

Pumpkin Patchin'

I honestly wasn't even sure I had it in me to go to a pumpkin patch this year but Brandon talked me into it and I'm so glad we did.  The kids had a blast as they always do and we made some fun memories.

Duck Races


Slides






This is our favorite video from the evening.  So many children, so much screaming, so much nonsense, twins just doing what 4 year old twins do.
This pretty much sums up our family right now.


The wheat bin is always a hit although it's hard for me to enjoy because it makes such a terrible mess and ends up EVERYWHERE!!!





Humoring Mom for a photo.


Hauling our pumpkins to the car.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troyer Addition: Week 57-58

March 30, 2024 Week 57-58 So much trim to build and sand and paint.  Some days we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel but we wi...